Monday, November 06, 2006

Baltimore is NOT Charm City

Being from Baltimore myself I'm pretty ashamed of the city. I went to the Ravens vs. Bengals game Sunday at M&T Bank Field. Now you all know. I'm a huge Bengals fan. I wore #85 w/ pride. I expected the boos and playful insults all in good team rivalry fun. What I didn't expect was the verbal vomit spewed from drunk Ravens fans. It was absolutely ridiculous being accosted by women in the ladies room and also screamed at in front of my dad. I'm a huge jock and overall sports fanatic. I've been to NBA and MLB and had my first foray into NFL. A foray that sadly I doubt I'll go back into. It was too much nastiness to stomach.

2 comments:

jhjohnstone said...

How awful! It's a GAME people! It's not life and death. I can't believe people would act so nasty over a frickin' game. >:( Sorry your first NFL experience was tarnished because of people's ugliness.

karrie said...

Just saying hi. Haven't seen you around lately. :)