Sunday, November 26, 2006

Long Time No Post!

What can I say besides November has been a super busy month. When I last left you I was preparing for a trip to FL. I went and had a great time. The weather was awesome and I even got to go to the beach!!







After I returned I had to gear up for a girls only weekend in Baltimore with my dear friends Jackie and Jaime. We had a blast, dined on yummy seafood and had a wonderful time together. Here we are at the Light Rail Station:




As soon as I got home I had to get ready for Thanksgiving at my house. I had my family over for dinner and it went GREAT! I cannot believe Christmas is less than 1 month away! ACK!

Well I better keep this short. Time is a precious commodity these days.

2 comments:

karrie said...

Oh, fun, fun, fun!!

Good for you for stealing some time for yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

he he he, the MASTER....you and your self taken pics! LOL....what a great time!