Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Cup of Holiday Cheer

I need some. The last day or two I feel a funk coming on. Maybe it's PMS but I just feel blah. I am looking forward to the weekend though. My husband is taking our daughter to a production of The Nutcracker. Bella is in her "vallerina" phase and loves all things related to being a ballerina. I'm glad they'll have that time together. Speaking of time together, Gabriel and I just got back from playing at the park together. Bella has school today so it was just us.

I was just reading Kat's blog and her recent post about Christmas memories has me thinking. Much of the traditions that I have for my family stem from things we did when I was a child. An angel sits atop my tree as it did my mom's, we use white lights for EVERYTHING, we listen to Christmas music while decorating etc etc. I love the holidays. I'm glad they're upon us.

I guess I better get shopping eh? Nothing like procrastination....

1 comment:

Casey Galatos said...

It's late November and the holidays aren't that far away....i'm sure everyone of us is really excited about it...it's the time when we can forget about our daily worries and just have a good time...and hey for some holiday fun and cheer do drop by my Holiday Blog sometime...so visit soon and have a wonderful time!!!