Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Potpourri

Oh I'm gonna lose my friggin mind. My kids are driving me absolutely batty. Gabriel has just been punished for bringing his toy mower up and trying to mow my dining room table. His shrieking ear drum piercing screams have totally put me over the edge. I decided to take the kids to Winchester which is about 35 minutes from our home to get some retail therapy and get out of the house. Mom needs new jeans!! Well I should have known from prior experience that my 2 youngest(4 and 2) + mindless wandering trying to find jeans that have the right wash= pain in the ass. *sigh* If they were not opening the dressing room doors on me they were fighting with each other. I need one of those Clix Counters to count all the dirty looks I got but I really don't care. GRRRRRR

Anyhoodles....

Poor Terrell Owens....the reports are that he tried to kill himself. I don't think he would although I don't know him personally or what his personal life is...It just does not add up? Ya know? The man has a $25 million dollar contract and I believe he's a father. So I don't get it. I really think his antics are over the top but whatever he's a human so I wish him the best.

It is quiet now. The kids are playing nicely. Thank God for that. We're having Chicken Quesadillas for dinner. Oh papi!! Yum O!

I really hope tomorrow is more peaceful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh but Amber he broke his finger, I mean oh the humanity. Okay I will stop now. I hope your kids let you regain your sanity this afternoon. LOVE YA!!