Friday, October 20, 2006

Feel Like I'm Falling for Fall

Stupid Noggin Song! And I happen to love Candy Corn Moose!

Can you feel it? Smell it?? Fall is upon us. Baking and pies and stews and soups. Ahhh yum! The leaves in our area are near peak. I have a few pics to share later on but I just wanted to say how much I am looking forward to November. First is my trip to the Ravens vs. Bengals game on 11/5!!! GO CINCY!! Yes I'm a Bengals fan, I started watching in 03 and grew quite fond of my little team that could!

Here's me in my #85 Chad Johnson jersey (excuse the hair, I was windblown)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



11/7 is of course election day! I'll be out at the polls bright and early and even though apathy runs rampant in our society, please VOTE!! Do SOMETHING!

I'm headed to PSL FLA on 11/10! Whoopie! Amber Alone Time! I say I'll be happy and have fun but I'll miss the kids from the time I land till I get home!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then there is THANKSGIVING!!! I love the family getting together at my house and baking all night before hand. I'll be making Pecan Tarts and a Pumpkin Streusel Bundt along w/ pumpkin and apple pies! Plus the Turkey and sides! Mmmmm!!! Gotta love a holiday dedicated to food, family and football!!


Gooooo BENGALS!!!!

No comments: