Monday, October 30, 2006

An Open Letter to Halloween Candy Providers

Please stop giving out the cheapie nasty hard candy. You know who you are. You can afford a bag of Twix or a bag of Milky Ways. That extra .50 isn't gonna kill ya! Just do it! Don't leave my kids (and most importantly me!) hanging with the nasty stuff! If you can't conform you should leave your light off and quit torturing us!

On a side note, I think I did good. Kept my candy purchasing to $15. Will it last? I hope so because I'm not going to be here to run to the dollar store if it runs out. I am trying hard to refrain from eating it. Will it work?

Stay tuned. There may be a PMS-y, expletetive laced post in the near future cursing the pound I may gain this week and why there is only Dum Dums left in the bowl!

But I admit, I love a holiday dedicated to candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But I admit, I love a holiday dedicated to candy!

That's what I am talking about... and I am keeping the fine family tradition of sorting my kids candy on the pretext of safety and snitching a few of my favorites.