Monday, October 02, 2006

Video Killed the Radio Star

Video Killed the Radio Star...Video Killed the Radio Star....

Ok so I know that I watch way more t.v. than the average person but can I just say that I'm totally psyched that Breaking Bonaduce is back on VH1 starting October 22!!!!
Ah nothing like watching the trainwreck that is Danny Bonaduce to make yourself feel better about your life. Have you seen the promos? They look great!

Also tonight is the premiere of The Bachelor: Rome. 25 women in a catfight over a Prince. Should also be uplifting fare for those of us who need a pick me up as well.

The end of The Flavor of Love is upon us and I'm still shocked that I'm still hooked to this addictive and disturbing at times show. Choose Deelishis!!!

I am evil, I must be destroyed. MWUHAAHAHAHAA!

Now I just need Donald Driver to have a terrible night to make my ENTIRE WEEK!!! My Trophy Wives FFL team NEED THIS WIN!! Go Eagles shut down the Packers.
*solemn music for my Bengals who are now 3-1* :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Breaking Bonaduce!!! Can't wait, haven't seen the promos yet.